“Are they being mean to you, girl?”
Seriously, is it too much to ask…
1. That he stop flying off to his Florida palace for R&R every weekend at great expense to us taxpayers?
2. That he stop costing taxpayers the needless price of security to hold campaign-style pep rallies near his Florida palace to throw red meat to his base considering that the election was last year?
3. That he get serious and fulfill that promise to be “so, so presidential–the most presidential President ever!”
4. That he stop demeaning, denigrating and pissing off whole continents, nations, races, religions, the CIA, the military brass, NATO, and that big majority of Americans who voted against him in what was an unprecedented loss in the popular vote and not even close to being a landslide in the electoral vote count as he keeps repeating? (And oh, yeah–demeaning judges, too.)
5. That he stop alienating and start listening to the handful of Republicans who care more about our country than their Republican Party?
6. That he prove to us that he has no financial ties to Putin and Russia by showing us his income taxes and also sharing with us why a close member of his inner circle called an official of a hostile enemy of America’s five times in one day during his pre-election campaign?
7. That he who slimed and promised to “lock up” Hillary for using insecure devises get rid of the terribly insecure phone he’s still using that makes him more vulnerable to hacking that Hillary ever was?
8. In short, is it too much to ask that he grow up and stop acting like a whiney little girl being put upon by the meanies in the press, the CIA, the sanest wing of the Republican Party and critics everywhere who have every right if not obligation in a healthy democracy to question his authority, criticize him and oppose him?
Here are the answers to those eight questions in consecutive order.